A TOUGH GAME, BEING PLAYED BY GENTLEMEN

Monday 10 October 2011

“If you can’t take a punch, you should play table tennis.” French skipper and coach Pierre Berbizier.

 The WRC 2011 is coming towards the end, and the excitement grows. Unexpected result, as England and defending champion, Springboks or South Africa kicked out off the tournament as early as at quarterfinal.

I'm not going to write about score predictions, as long as my favorite Australia still competing, it should be written like this; Australia is going to lift WC..

Some of the famous all time sayings about rugby;

“We want consistency, but we don’t want a consistent referee to consistently blow the whistle.” Murray Mexted




“Nobody ever beats Wales at rugby, they just score more points.” Graham Mourie




“The French are predictably unpredictable.” Andrew Mehrtens, after the All Blacks lost to the French in the 1999 Rugby World Cup.





“In my time, I’ve had my knee out, broken my collarbone, had my nose smashed, a rib broken, lost a few teeth, and ricked my back; but as soon as I get a bit of bad luck I’m going to quit the game.” J.W. Robinson





“Of course they don’t play to any sort of pattern and if you’re not careful you will start playing to that pattern.” Mike Davies




“I don’t know about us not having a Plan B when things went wrong, we looked like we didn’t have a Plan A.” Geoff Cooke, after England were beaten by New Zealand in the 1995 Rugby World Cup semifinal.



really miss to play rugby. again.

1 comments:

uglybeautyme said...

why not have sometimes to play it.again:) pom pom girls want? :D

Post a Comment